ban unfair ?
2013-09-07, 06:28 PM
ban unfair ?
dm.mossberg590a1
Nightmare

pffffffffffffff

Unfortunately two weak players who do not accept perder.Meu GOD if I lost to that player then he is cheater?? The truth is that they are fools that has rabies just by not knowing the game play well and want to ban a player who wins them too much trouble until easy server 208 115 226 211 is normal just unzipped the folder and ran the bat that the developer's own game created, creating fraud is not mecho code in the game? so if by telepathy.
Bots with offensive name, just start the server and read, and of course if they know and see if Player 1-10 are offensive names, this was the reason for the ban?

Administrator review and the pessos who are on your side with them because this game never spent a game ENRE 6 friends, and he deserves much more than that because the game is very well elaborado.Boa luck and I hope that justice is done, and as being voted by noobs who do not accept losing me, it gets to be funny Smile

I'll remember once again that the more power someone has more responsibility and justice needs to take to be a great administrator.

Good Luck in the game more like fools like these two:

dm.mossberg590a1
Nightmare

who do not know how to play and is angry at those who know the game never saira the place that is.

Regards Smile
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-09-07, 06:40 PM
RE: ban unfair ?
I've played against you before, and I do suspect you of using hacks IMO. We can hide in a very hidden location, and somehow you will be able to find us. Also, you manage to get very difficult shots. While I understand that skill has play in this, I'm not a noob, and you have "skills" that are very suspicious (ie: headshots, instakills, etc)

Also, I do not suggest you insult people on this forum. It will only make people's opinion of you worse. The whole community has played against you before, and you are not "pro".

Name a time and server and I'll play against you if you'd like. But I do not respect hackers nor agitators. I will not guarantee that you will be unbanned, but currently, my view of you is that you're a hacker and agitator.

btw, can you please just post in your own language? I cannot understand what you're writing.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-09-07, 06:45 PM
@DeltaStrikeOp, next time, better evidence needs to be captured (a demo file works the best, but a video proof would also work).

Actually, he will be immediately unbanned if he posts the required stuff to the appeals section.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-09-07, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 06:51 PM by -{ET}-Kewbacca.)
i agree completely with you, Insulting players and users of this forum (eg. me) will give you a bad reputation and will almost certainly get you haters on ACR. So please don't hack or insult people.

victor i have trouble downloading demos it says i need to be and admin, but when i run my own server and try to download a demo it still says i need to administrator. Can you help me?

MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI
2013-09-07, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 07:00 PM by Victor.)
@-{ET}-Kewbacca, just claim admin on your server. This feature was put in to prevent DoS attacks on servers.

@alekmatos, just post to the appeal forum to get your unbans.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-09-07, 07:08 PM
ok em meu idioma.
Habilidade pra jogar voce ganha com o tempo,e isso eu tenho de sobra nesse game.Minha historia no assault cube original se confunde com o proprio jogo,e se eu fosse realmente metido a ser DEUS contaria a minha historia aqui,mais pra que ? apenas gosto de jogar e isso incomoda algumas pessoas.Se eu nao soubesse jogar seria bem facil , ah é so mais um noob diria o DeltaStrikeOp.

DeltaStrikeOp realmente voce esta enganado a meu respeito pois nao sou cheater , e hacker voce primeiro precisa aprender o que sognifica o termo pois se eu fosse tão mal como voce acha já estaria prejudicando o game como um todo,e nunca faria isso porque acho que o victor faz um trabalho que merece elogios e nao ataques.

Realmente Xingar não é interessante , mais infelizmente comecei quando comecei a ser kikado e ate banido simplesmente pq sei jogar ate um pouco, e como alguns nao aceitam o fato de perderem precisam arranjar um motivo para perder,(o cara e cheater,ele se acha muita coisa,eu fico escondido em um mapa e ele me ve)psSaddouze nao tem muito lugar pra se esconder Smile , enfim cara so pode ser cheater e tudo que nao presta menos um excelente jogador ou um bom jogador bobo Smile
2013-09-07, 07:26 PM
Quote:ok in my language.
Ability to play you earn over time, and that I have plenty of that game. My story in assault cube merges with the original game itself, and I was really stuck to GOD tell my story here, more for what? I just like to play and that bothers some people. If I did not know it would be quite easy to play, ah so is more a noob would say DeltaStrikeOp.

DeltaStrikeOp actually you're wrong about me because I am not cheater, hacker and you first need to learn what the term sognifica as if I was as bad as you think I'd be hurting the game as a whole, and would never do that because I think the victor is a work that deserves praise and not attacks.

Swearing is not really interesting, most unfortunately started when I began to be kikado and even banned until just cuz I can play a little, and as some not accept the fact of losing need to find a reason to lose, (the guy and cheater, he thinks much, I'm hiding in a map and he sees me) ps: (douze not have much place to hide Smile finally face can only be cheater and pays less everything not a great player or a good player silly Smile[\
quote]

Thank you for writing in your own language. I can finally understand it now when I revise it a bit for grammar issues.

I probably am wrong about you being a cheater and hacker. I already understand what those terms are though, however. Thank you very much for reminding me. I respect you respecting Victor (is that possible?), however, the evidence does point against you that you are a cheater and hacker.

We do have chat logs of you swearing and insulting players on chat and on the forum. I do not need a reason to lose. I will accept the fact that I have lost to a player or if a player is better than me, but you are not that type of person from my experience. I have had higher kills than you have in games, and yet you still have a higher score than me. This is merely one of my experiences playing with you. Regarding the wallhack and Douze. I am a fairly aggressive player as you are too. I dislike camping, as you are basically a static target in a moving battlefield. However, it seems that when we spawn, you instantly know where we are. Granted, veteran players all have their own strategies in game, but your actions suggest that you use wallhacks because you run towards where we spawn. We have played against you on many maps, not just douze, and we have found that you will find us no matter where we "hide".

I do not view you as a superior player against me, so you can lay off the "noob" and "silly" words. I haven't lost to you in game, and you know that.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-09-07, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 07:28 PM by Victor.)
This isn't a request, so it has been moved to ban discussion.

Also, the offensive bot names are shown here: http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...53c272.png
This is not currently prohibited by the rules, but they voted to ban your server because of it.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2013-09-07, 08:03 PM
DeltaStrikeOp

Vou te falar mais ou menos como eu penso , voce como um bom jogador tambem deve ter algo em mente parecido.
Sabemos muito bem onde os jogadores procuram se esconder , e isso e facil de correr e observar já que de lado voce tem uma visao plena do jogo.

Sabemos que nesse game alvo parado e morto facilmente portanto sempre se movendo e essencial.
Puxa jogar granada em um possivel local onde uma pessoa pode ou nao , olhe o pode ou nao (provavelmente) ira passar , pode ser que a granada pegue alguem.

Alias granada nesse game e mais forte que o assault cube portanto mata mais facil , bem como o RPG (mortal) e as armas como um todo são melhores e mais poderosas , lembro no dia que o brahma um developer me falou que estavam criando uma carabina pro assault cube original,puxa eu disse cara ela é horrivel demais prefiro que criem algo melhor ou nao criem , mais cada um tem a politica que quer atuar.

Puxa me achar cheater que rouba nesse jogo porque tenho boa mira , cara isso e natural meu , mais te falo com certeza que nao é aimbot que nao erra um tiro sequer e nao usaria nunca um artificio bobo como esse já que o interessante do jogo e testar nossas habilidades e aguça-las. Smile

Por fim se ganharem de mim por 1000 pontos a mais ou a menos nao ligo pra isso , nao ligo pra colocar nem senha adm em server , e nada alem de jogar e dar muit risada sozinho.
Mais se coloque no meu lugar , voce entrar , porque sabe jogar um pouco , te kikam , ban e te chama de ladrao.

Imagina o que voce sentiria ?

Ah detalhe nao sei nem usar tudo que o game tem , tipo nascer acertando granada no adversaio (quase mortal para 85% dos players) mais isso no outro jogo seri tido como cheater voe entende ?
Ou um poder que mata aos poucos , nao faço nem ideia como uso e nao quero apreder , simplesmente acho legal treinar a mira e acho muito legar a segunda arma uma tal de RPG low algo assim.

Isso é tudo que posso te falar sobre mim e olha que eu sou muito sincero e nao preciso esconder nada.

Detalhe o 99 virgin nao sei quem é mais imagina se eu jogasse como ele depois de 23:00 , voce ja nasce praticamente morto Smile rsrsrsrs

Mais se ele se diverte assim boa sorte pra ele , mais ele sabe que nao é normal isso que ele faz.

Porque eu nao denuncio um cara que eu me matei pra ganhar dele por 113 x 110 e ele assumiu que era cheater ? porque quem perde a chanche de treinar os reflexos e ficar com as habilidades pessoais afiadas e ele , eu particulamente acho bobo alguem que usa cheater .

Essa é a minha verdade, espero de coração que voce acredite Smile

Ah antes eu so tentava traduzir por achar que era melhor pra vcs me entenderem.
2013-09-07, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 09:54 PM by DeltaStrikeOp.)
Hi again Alekmatos,

As a veteran player of ACR, I totally understand by what you mean. However, again, your actions are very suspicious because of the almost robotic movements you have.

No matter. I will attempt to play you as soon as you log on. Bear in mind that yes, it doesn't matter who wins or loses, but I like to play fair. Yes ACR is much different from AC in terms of damage. However, it shouldn't be a point where it would be exploited.

I do remember that you do not perform as well playing in Hardcore mode. I shall play you soon Alekmatos. For now, I will retract my negative view towards you, but I will not remove my negative reputation rating on you until I have played you in game.

Thank you for being understanding of this situation.

Also, regarding how I would feel if I were in your situation:
I understand that there is a language barrier between you and our primarily English-competent community. However, I do remember that you did not get things going to a good start. You were insulting us and accusing us of using hacks. Now I do not have the logs as evidence, but I am sure a person like you would start to develop feelings of hatred to any accusers.
Anyhow, if I were accused of hacking or cheating, I would respectfully deny those statements. I would not have called people names (noob, f*gg*t, etc.) like you have, nor would I have created offensive bot names.
If I were still hated/accused of hacking or cheating, I would of course talk to the accusers to clear out your name.

You are currently in the process of clearing out your name, and I appreciate that. We don't want to become another AC. But your attitude towards the "accusers" (most of the community) is very aggressive, and you insult others like Mossberg and Nightmare. Again, if I were in your situation, i would respectfully talk things out. You can start easing relations with the others by not insulting the community.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"