Zombies Mode
2011-10-21, 10:54 PM
RE: Zombies Mode
the zombies should actually be weak at the start and get stronger in the 3th round
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-10-22, 09:08 AM
I could make it so that the zombie count dynamically changes from the number of humans.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-10-24, 04:27 PM
(2011-10-22, 09:08 AM)Victor Wrote: I could make it so that the zombie count dynamically changes from the number of humans.

That would be appreciated xD (make it random so we can't know exactly what's going to happen)

GGz!
2011-10-25, 04:41 AM
hey Victor i found this zombie mod !

http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1007&f=12

can u insert this mod ?
2011-10-25, 03:15 PM
No, every mode on ACR is compatible with both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. That mod is not.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-10-28, 02:24 PM
Hi, i'm back!!!
Thank you Victor for this zombie mod! <333
I tested it in the svn, there is a few things i would like to point out:

1- All bots spawn in the same place and the get stuck. Imo, you should make a random delay spawn system (RDSS), something like:
first bot spawns, 0 to 3 secs later (random delay) another bot spawns, and so on...

2- Bots shouldnt spawn on CLA base, would be great if you could make the bots spawn in any point of the map, or better, make them spawn within a radious surrounding a random player.

3- Make the bots priority to head to the closest player.

I belive #2 isn't possible without editing a map, adding CLA spawn points, so pherhaps zombie maps are needed?

It would be awesome to have an award system too, or simply being able to buy stuff like ammo, health (or a new primary? :O) instead of pick it of the ground.

I am a huge fan of COD BO zombie mod, IMO its the BEST zombie game out there, im just happy to be able to play it on ac, weather its that good or not Smile
2011-10-31, 08:46 AM
I like the mod alot. Maybe take off the knifing teamates thing for the mode? Because what happens alot is that all the zombies try to kill me, but hit the other zombies, which kills them instead. idk just something I noticed.
2011-11-25, 01:37 PM
maybe look into this as well? its the original ac zombie mod, but abandoned as a beta :/

http://zombiemod.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/zombiemod/
2011-11-25, 02:12 PM
That mod was abandoned BEFORE beta. Empty SVN, no files, no activity. Therefore there's nothing we can use from it.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-11-25, 03:41 PM
(2011-11-25, 02:12 PM)Victor Wrote: Empty SVN, no files, no activity. Therefore there's nothing we can use from it.

o.O i remember downloading it ~2 months ago, and it was up for ~2 1/2 years before that..

well if u want it, pm me, kuz i still have it