What the serious fuck is going on???!?!?!?!
2014-07-01, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 10:00 AM by Victor.)
What the serious fuck is going on???!?!?!?!
I don't know if you guys have seen the trailer of the new movie Transformers: Age of Extinction but really, fuck me sideways. I've always been a huge fucking fan of the trilogy but this is some hardcore bullshit. Optimus riding a fucking Autobot dinosaur?! This is such a crap. Although I'm a fan of special effects and explosions and so on, they added too much of em to the third movie too, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Guys really. How many fucking sparks will actually appear when you jump out of a fucking window. I'm talking about the part of the movie where Sam, Carly, Epps and his buddies were in the tall glass building and some evil fucking Decepticon (called Shockwave) starts to eat the that building with his "tools" I'll post an image for those who haven't seen the movie. Anyways, Sam and others are on the top floor and building starts to collapse by falling sideways or whatever. So they jump out of the window to slide on the top side of the building and while they jump some motherfucking yellow sparks appear. Really? That is fucking crazy, Michael Bay really is a fucking cock after all, and now this T4 movie, with a fucking dinosaur, WTF to that. Also what really grinds my gears is this: Transformers vowed to protect the humans what so ever. Now Michael Bay thought that fuck that shit, let's give humans a custom built fucking robo-ass-destroyer and let them fight with our fellow guardians-Autobots, why, aaaagh this is such horseshit god fuck this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's next? Autobots fighting some other aliens (not Decepticons). Make it kinda like Star Wars, Yea, that's cool,just think how many cool effects can be added when Autobots blast some bitches with I don't know, Xanthium vol 2 or something (Xanthium was the spaceship that brought the second wave of Autobots here on earth. Fuck you Mr.Bay, Fuck you so you would die in pain you ugly fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the image of Soundwaves ........... , I don't know how to call this shit, anyway they are huge!!!

[Image: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120...cept-1.jpg]

MOD EDIT: attempted to fix image and spelling

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-07-01, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 10:01 AM by Victor.)
RE: What the serious fuck is going on???!?!?!?!
I tried to fix the image, but it just won't work...

It wasn't the mention plugin though... __Victor @@Victor

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-07-15, 05:02 PM
haha reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM&feature=kp

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]
2014-08-05, 05:59 PM
The dinobots are actually kind of badass.
2014-08-05, 06:03 PM
I'll watch Transformers: Age of Extinction in the future. I haven't seen it yet.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)