2.6.2 (2.7 beta 2)
2014-12-11, 07:02 PM
RE: [Future] 2.7
@Fru5trum, there will be the same "fake killcam" like before.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-12-12, 04:37 PM
If some modelers/coders can modify Padge1's files that'd be great for legacy players

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-12-16, 06:09 PM
two things,
i remember looking along time ago on all the images used by acr, customising things from the airstrike killstreak symbol to the startscreen.
well it recently hit my mind about something i noticed back then,
i dont think in my entire time playing acr that i have ever seen the "Revenge" action happen. i know what it is and how it works but i have failed to see it :c
and secondly, i fucking love tag zoom!!!! work flawlessly and it gives you a good feel Smile

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-12-16, 07:55 PM
@Fru5tum, "revenge" is the bomber deathstreak obtained after 8 consecutive deaths without kills.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-12-16, 08:25 PM
Learn something new everyday
And DSO I have a fix for ak and the pistol
Didn't post those two cause I was in a rush but I'll do it in the morning
But to ease the suffering go checkout the shotgun oneSmile finally making use of those perfect iron sights
Also edited for the mp7 mod that epicz posted
The scorpion is difficult because it doesn't seem to load into blender might have to ask Padge to do it but it'll get here eventually :c can't wait that's the best acr mod in the world
But I'll update the for Ak and pistol in the morning
Also working in a new game mode after reading some of the scripts for the others :3 it's tricky but it'll work, it basically destroy the flag c:
And since I still have not seen dog tag models for kill confirmed mode I'll make them myself
Need to add tag zoom on my models
Vg246 animating is hard so I doubt you'll see a pretty reload animation but otherwise all I have left is texturing *shudder*
And I'm getting a 5s and currently have a 4 and a 4s so I can properly test the acr mobile port if we can crank one out for hardware test
Another "bug"
I notice the shotgun does not fully reload all ammunition, it use to reload until clicked to stop or filled now I have to.Reload for each shell.
The window is processing alt+key events
The problem is I can't use the scoping feature using the left apt and space to fire or I get the basic window command dialog
In other words on my laptop I use left apt and space bar as scope and fire because the trackpad is too close to the left and right mouse buttons but I cannot pair alt with anything so have to rely on the further away key "x"
Original AC does not recognize alt+ events which is good
Field of view is feeling a bit better but the back of the mp5 model looks like a trash bag

Noticing great performance improvements, I can set graphics to high, fxaa2 antialiasing (16) stencil shadow light error zero and water subdivision on Max and average 30-50 Fps which is great compared to the 15 Fps on 2.6
Screenshots need to be backgrounded, you guys are obviously using the wrong method to screenshot, if screenshots are saved while your Abe to still play that would be great, and if actual screenshotting sucks what you can do is store player values and piece together a screenshot with it
If I press F12 to screenshot the time location map weapon direction and ads or hip is stored, with that you should be Able to background process an efficient screenshot without stopping frames from rendering while playing
Call it as I see it
2014-12-31, 01:39 PM
Also when will the sound bug be fixed??? Audio stops playing unless you're in horrible graphics mode. Also a suggestion: attachments and gun camo. Gun camo would be easy to enable because it would just be a skin swap done in game. I will also be doing world models for all official guns if you want, Victor.

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]
2014-12-31, 05:59 PM
Manual attachments are a go but you cant change them in game, i have a model i tested with this c: you can do it manually but an ingame function for it would be awesome, and camo is manual to. :/

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2015-01-11, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-11, 01:42 PM by Victor.)
RE: 2.6.2 (2.7 beta 2)
EDIT: 2.6.2 has been released! Enjoy, as I will now have less time available for developing ACR.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2015-01-17, 09:16 AM
Hello,

Since the 2.6.0 version I have a sound problem. When I launch the game, I play approximatively one minute, and after silent. I don't now what to do.

Thanks for yours answers.
2015-01-17, 04:36 PM
I have a similar problem. The sound randomly, shut down and work back.