2014-12-05, 11:50 AM
tag_zoom
How does the tag work and where does it go

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-12-05, 06:21 PM
RE: [Future] 2.7
If you've made models before, it's done the same way as tag_muzzle.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-12-07, 07:00 AM
I know how the tag works but where would it go? On the iron sights? I mean in the ironghts is very helpful....

->unknown

2014-12-07, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-12-07, 03:40 PM by Victor.)
Fru5trum Wrote: How does the tag work and where does it go

I missed the second part.

When you zoom, think of it this way: your "eye" moves from the origin of the model to the position of tag_zoom.
Technically, the model is translated -progress*(tag_zoom - origin) where progress is [0,1] with 0 for no zoom and 1 for fully zoomed.

Therefore place tag_zoom behind the sights.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-12-07, 04:41 PM
Perfect Smile ! Much easier if you ask me
And I heard you previously mention something about the shotgun, with this tag_zoom, theoretically I should be able to use the iron sights on a shotgun ?

->unknown

2014-12-07, 04:46 PM
RE: tag_zoom
I split this thread since your posts are a series of help questions.

Yes, you can use iron sights on every weapon except for grenades and knife (and possibly the sword and healing gun?).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: