Can't download
2012-01-02, 09:26 PM
Can't download
In codeplex, i can't download the game, Windows XP says "Invalid or Corrupt .zip file". So now what? I've downloaded it 5 TIMES!!!!

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-01-02, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-02, 09:46 PM by Victor.)
RE: Can't download
Try our alternate mirrors:

http://code.google.com/p/assaultcuber/downloads/list
http://sourceforge.net/projects/assaultcuber/files/

Maybe it has something to do with the way I packed it (download WinRAR or 7Zip or PeaZip to extract).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-01-03, 08:02 AM
I was able to download and unzip fine Smile
2012-01-03, 05:34 PM
For me nothing worked I got the game form Google code.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-01-03, 07:06 PM
Use 7-Zip or WinRAR to unzip it.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-01-03, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-03, 09:45 PM by Victor.)
I have both, they did not work if the zip was from codeplex, I have the game.

EDIT: do not quote posts in front of you!