My Schedule
2012-07-01, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-01, 08:22 PM by Victor.)
My Schedule
It is July.

I shall try complete 2.5.1 to the best possible within the first week, then work on my site and my classmates' requests for some other software during the summer.

After I leave ACR for the summer, I should return in September, but not working as much on it due to school.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-07-01, 09:08 PM
RE: My Schedule
Ok, if possible I will work and Develop and make releases.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-07-02, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-02, 08:22 AM by Victor.)
RE: My Schedule
It is best if I package the releases, or maybe I should make a script to automatically do that.

If you want and have C++ skills, you can join the developer team (PM me).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)