Killstreaks/Deathstreaks
2011-08-07, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-08-23, 02:05 PM by Victor.)
Killstreaks/Deathstreaks
I'm thinking of something like this:

Killstreaks:

7 - Airstrike (drops a bomb on a marked location that has a big radius, but you can hide behind walls)

9 - Radar (Live radar for every teammate for 15 seconds)

11 - Nuke (puts a kill/defend icon over your head that can be seen through walls. This icon flashes and you must stay alive for 27 of the 30 seconds it takes to deploy or else the nuke is cancelled. You also have to travel 10 meters or else the nuke is also cancelled.)

Deathstreak:

5 - Martyrdom (drop a live nade on death)

8 - Suicide Bomber (martyrdom "improved")

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-08-09, 04:13 AM
RE: Killstreaks/Deathstreaks
Sounds good!
2011-08-20, 01:25 PM
The killstreaks have been updated.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-08-21, 01:01 PM
lol are you going to do a airdrop and predator drone?
25 kills = Nuke? xD
2011-08-21, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-08-21, 06:19 PM by Victor.)
Airdrop = can't render (sky is clipped)
Predator = same thing

Nuke could be done, but maybe at a lower kill count and the player has a "kill"/"defend" icon above their head (through walls) has to stay alive for 10 seconds after the nuke is called in or else the nuke is cancelled.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-08-21, 09:22 PM
(2011-08-21, 06:06 PM)Victor Wrote: Airdrop = can't render (sky is clipped)
Predator = same thing

Nuke could be done, but maybe at a lower kill count and the player has a "kill"/"defend" icon above their head (through walls) has to stay alive for 10 seconds after the nuke is called in or else the nuke is cancelled.

OMG genius idea Big Grin just adding a little detail to the 10 second part: the player has to keep moving for 10 seconds Big Grin (like it? no?)
2011-08-22, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 2011-08-22, 09:58 AM by Victor.)
I'll make the killstreak at 11, but they have to stay alive for 27 seconds and travel 10 meters from the position they were in when the nuke is queued. Plus everyone can see their position through walls with the objective marker.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-09-12, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 2011-09-12, 07:31 AM by Snipe.)
I love the addition of killstreaks, but the only thing is, how do you use them? Confused

Snipe
2011-09-12, 03:11 PM
All of them are automatic, except the "airstrike", where you press F.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-09-13, 11:13 AM
Even against the bots? because it isnt automatic for me :/ especially the nuke...