2007 AC Player Intro.
2013-07-11, 06:39 PM
Photo  2007 AC Player Intro.
Hello, I am DamienTheMapMaker, also know as ACRZ|Damien in-game. I am an old Assault Cube player, I've been playing since 2007. I always loved making maps in the game so I've made tons of maps. I've kinda got bored of the normal Assault Cube because nothing really changes. Same guns... same gamemodes... and all these long-awaited updates do are fixing bugs or nerfing stuff. So I found Assault Cube Reloaded. Now I'm back into map making but this time I'm doing it in ACR. All my maps will have the title of "acr_". So far, the maps that I have made are acr_airsoft, a game version of an airsoft field in Pennsylvania and acr_nadedodgeball2013, a remake of my brothers old map from 2009 for his clan, xDomiNationx (DN*). Much more maps are in the making, and will be made in the future. Maps will also have certain gamemodes specified for them. For example, acr_airsoft is meant to be played on Team Survivor, because in airsoft, in the gamemode "Elimination" when your hit, your out for the round. Well, I'm gonna end my post here. If you want to play any games with me, just join a server, I'm on everyday and I'f I see people in a server, I will join it Smile.

6 Years of Assault Cube Mapping.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-07-11, 09:04 PM
RE: 2007 AC Player Intro.
Hello, I look forward to your maps Big Grin

[Image: name_zps459dc421.gif]
[Image: cooltext1206791925_zps58ab60b5.gif]

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply