Poll: Vote for action under Rev4 § 13(2)(d)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Group 1: No server ban
6.25%
1 6.25%
Group 1: Ban server
37.50%
6 37.50%
Group 2: No client action
6.25%
1 6.25%
Group 2: Ban client
25.00%
4 25.00%
Group 2: Mute client
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Banned] imposter/noname
2013-08-27, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-27, 07:28 AM by Victor.)
RE: Ban - imposter/noname
(2013-08-26, 07:57 PM)alekmatos Wrote: [96.51.69.195] ACR-DEV|victorz! (1) cheat detected (speedhack)
Status at 26-08-2013 23:18:50: 3 remote clients, 5.1 send, 2.8 rec (KiB/s); 6 pings: 336 sent 12 recieved
[186.213.7.79] <chacal (0)> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[186.213.7.79] <chacal (0)> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[186.213.7.79] <chacal (0)> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ACR-DEV HES CHEATER kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Speedhack detections occur all the time under lag. It occurs even more because you hadn't bothered to update to 2.5.9.

(2013-08-26, 08:34 PM)dm.mossberg590a1 Wrote: Look he confesses that he uses aimbot: ...
I don't know what "graned" means, so he doesn't really confess to anything.

(2013-08-26, 09:07 PM)DeltaStrikeOp Wrote: ... When you first join, there's several milliseconds where everyone is tagged, and then when you spawn in fully, they disappear. ...
That glitch happens in every server.

(2013-08-27, 05:53 AM)alekmatos Wrote: dm.mossberg590a1 you is very liar, when he was laughing was because every grenade that you threw even being caught behind the cheater uses parede.voce yes I do not need to use any type of cheater because I can play the game well. Smile

This all started because of the nightmare that knows not lose and started swearing at me and call me a cheater and offend me, the DEV | VICTOR just believed him and started treating me bad too, then who is attacked starts attacking tambem.eu just got to play, I liked the game and ready, but it seems that maybe playing well is a sinner. alias any kid who does not know how to play right so know kikar want to curse and maybe play cade justice? OO

Finally I'll leave my opinion, reloaded the game is much better than the original cube ssault, shame that some cheaters are released, type grenade that rises hitting the other player etc ... more mature game when I have no doubt that it has the potential to leave the original assault cube tras.alias to say coz I know very well the development including the anti-cheater done by brahma.espero that soon the game matures.
If you have proof that someone is cheating, you can request a ban here.

Merely calling people cheaters has no effect.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-08-27, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-27, 07:48 AM by alekmatos.)
VICTOR eu ate acredito que voce fara desse game uma referencia um dia,voce me parece ter boa vontade.Mais pessoas como o dm.mossberg590a1 que sabe que usa cheater e fica mentindo dizendo que era eu que usava..pfff com pessoas como ele o seu game não irá muito longe não,por mais que voce se dedique muito.Mais eu não tenho nada a ver com isso,é apenas uma opniao.Eu simplesmente não gosto que me kick somente porque de repente tenho boa mira (dizem que uso aimbot), se percebo que o cara ira por um local (uso wallhack) , isso nao é verdade.Alias mal conheço o game e seus segredos,apenas descompacto a pasta e jogo.

Alias VICTOR vc é a unica pessoa que merece minhas sinceras desculpas pois mostra que esta tentando fazer algo de bom pelo game,boa sorte minha passagem e rapida Smile e nao tenho motivos como alguns para tentar ser falso para ser seu amigo como muitos tentam,normal existirem tantos interesados em ser amigos do DEV,eu nunca fui assim e se elogio e porque avho que merece.Me desculpe e boa sorte ,os outros mentirosos e que me kicaram somente por eu saber jogar bem , pffff ... Smile
2013-08-27, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-27, 07:54 AM by Victor.)
Well, the original case was dismissed, but under the master-server rules, if 55% (it will be increased to 75% in the next master-server rules) of members vote to ban, it can take effect.

There is no proof that you use cheats, but the members have seen you spamming the chat in servers, which is not covered by the master-server rules, so they might vote to mute or ban you.

Also, running a server with offensive bot names will cause people to vote to ban your server.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-08-27, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-27, 08:02 AM by alekmatos.)
There is trouble my ticket and quickly, I hope everything goes well for you, your game and all good jogadores.Eu know a thousand ways to play without being noticed more'm tired of being called names by players fracos.Mais good luck Smile and more once again my sincere apologies. Smile

Do yourself a favor delete the post created by me.

Do yourself a favor delete the post created by me.'s Post offended you, you do not deserve não.o rest stops to read and have fun Smile

This google translator is horrible Smile kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hopefully Enham gotten me understand, I need to work Smile
2013-08-27, 08:10 AM
RE: [Ban] imposter/noname
That other ban request has been dropped.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2013-08-28, 06:04 PM
I did not call him a cheater... IDK his IGN even... AND if I did, insulting all the clans/players/admins is not a way to get back.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-09-01, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-01, 09:38 PM by dm.mossberg590a1.)
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...6c80d6.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...80c75d.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...59579f.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...d7306a.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...26a5b9.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...c22fc9.png
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...d95df0.png

He was dramatically tilting sideways back and forth while moving, like he was drunk or something.

It looks like you can do that with /maxroll.... I ought to add that into some kind of tutorial.

[Image: name_zps459dc421.gif]
[Image: cooltext1206791925_zps58ab60b5.gif]

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup
2013-09-02, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-02, 06:55 AM by alekmatos.)
dm.mossberg590a1, it ceases to be criança.so because someone plays better than you does not mean that the person uses cheater, learn to lose and also account for all the times that you are in the middle of a x1 ran cursing myself for cheater.voce should have 5 years of age and one day learned that there had always been someone who is better than you and me. silly child Smile

dm.mossberg590a1 only descompacto the folder and play the game, if I just isso.Imagina ussse the trick that you use, is born hitting another player with grenade account that you do this in the forum too? silly Smile

dm.mossberg590a1, One detail that you have not realized, until you play well with sniper, another good player with sniper against a good player with sub or other weapon not win it Smile first learns the powers of weapons and on what occasion they are really strong Smile oh and please forgive me and keep doing as you always do, running Smile and simpler silly ...
2013-09-05, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-05, 06:05 PM by Nightmare.)
^^^I'm so fucking done.
/close
Will be opened back up when victor revises the MC rules.

/opened

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-09-06, 01:19 PM
I voted no to banning because there is no proof that he did violate the current master-server rules.

If he uses cheats, proof needs to be posted. After we receive enough proof to reasonably believe that he used cheats, he will be banned instantly (per the rules).

The MS rules will be revised to include more banning reasons, and the voting ratio will increase to prevent abuse from "tyranny of the majority". If the master-server rules cover enough scenarios, the voting part shouldn't even be necessary.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: