Poll: Vote for action under Rev4 § 13(2)(d)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Group 1: No server ban
6.25%
1 6.25%
Group 1: Ban server
37.50%
6 37.50%
Group 2: No client action
6.25%
1 6.25%
Group 2: Ban client
25.00%
4 25.00%
Group 2: Mute client
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Banned] imposter/noname
2013-09-07, 02:17 PM
RE: [Ban] imposter/noname
Thankfully there is a moderator with justica.Quanto prove use cheater will be impossible because only descompacto a folder, click on the client and jogo.Meu God already lost, already won and never got so angry at losing to fools that exist in the game I will leave it to the age must have a maximum of 10 years Smile
2013-09-07, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 05:08 PM by Victor.)
RE: [Ban] imposter/noname
From the vote, a 6:1 decision (85.71%) has decided to ban the server 208.115.226.211. This ban may be appealed immediately. The reason is most likely that they are witnesses to the offensive server descriptions and bot names used in the server. However, AssaultCube Reloaded will not impede his right to freedom of speech, so this ban will be deemed to have been done without reason.

For the client action, an 8:1 decision (88.89%) has decided to either mute or ban the client 177.19.72.18. Regarding the action, it is tied, but applying both would have the same effect as only banning. This ban may be appealed immediately. The reason is that he called kick/ban votes without reason, and that he might have been using wallhacks.

Evidence:
Offensive bot names: http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603...53c272.png
Offensive server names: (witnesses, but there is no evidence)
Spam: (none -- needs image with 3 consecutive lines of repeated text)
Abusive votes: (none)

Note: public voting will most likely be removed for the next set of server rules. Next time, evidence of kick/ban and server description abuse must be captured.

Your gameplay privileges will be reinstated if you post a statement claiming that you never used cheats and will refrain from abusing votes or flooding servers.

Your server registration will be instantly granted.

Your appeal may look something like this:
Code:
I declare that on any server connected to the official master-server, I did not use any modifications that gave me advantages over other clients. I will not use cheats, call offensive votes, nor flood servers with spam.

My server was unfairly banned.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)