Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!
2016-02-01, 08:55 PM
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!
Yeah, so I was online today, on my server, there have actually been quite a few people playing on here, many more than I noticed iinitially. Anyhow...
    This guy joined the game, I was like awsome.
I have been playing this a lot and getting pretty good, so I was beating the crap out of him for a minute or two. He said "Alright Sir!" and logged out.
Then he came back
And after a few minutes something became very apparent. He was cheating, I don't know what cheats exactly, but He was moving around really nervously and kinda looked like a speedhack, cause he was really really fast, and and on top of that he was a lot harder to kill even if you got the drop on him. He went from getting killed to doing much better than me suddenly like the flip of a switch. I told him to turn off the cheats or he would be banned, and he switched servers.

I probably would have actually banned him had he kept on, because it was almost impossible to do anything with him on there with his cheats. But I didn't ban him, don't guess I will, but the dramatic and sudden increase in combat effectiveness, along with watching him for a minute after I was killed a few times really gave it away.

His handle is Juanelo98 ip = 187.186.107.111
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by ReySolo - 2016-02-01, 08:55 PM
RE: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by Victor - 2016-02-02, 08:09 PM
RE: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by ReySolo - 2016-02-03, 07:03 AM
RE: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by Victor - 2016-02-03, 03:15 PM
RE: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by ReySolo - 2016-02-03, 08:37 PM
RE: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! - by Victor - 2016-02-04, 01:28 PM