New weapons (or basically new skins haha)
2013-03-05, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-03-05, 02:16 PM by Padge1.)
RE: New weapons (or basically new skins haha)
YESSSS!!! ive been waiting for a thread like this!! i agree totally with everything here. the attachment system would be good but ten you have to take into account more scripting and to some extent maybe even a new engine, and time wise for most of us that just isnt possible :/ i can make weapons with attachments although for the likes of red dots and stuff im not sure if the quake engine can make use of transparency through .png files, ill have to test it, i am a big fan of the standalone m203. kriss v is becoming over used nowadys, it is a great weapon though. im currently starting a usp model for a pistol replacement, ill keep you lot posted.

oh and on a side note, i was just accepted into unversity over here in scotland for computer animation Smile so i should have more free time for this stuff when i move up to paisley. im thinking about remaking hand models? and working out some form of more interesting animation within milkshape, not sure how to go around this tho :L it also means remaking all the previous weapons :/ allot of time in other words.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New weapons (or basically new skins haha) - by Padge1 - 2013-03-05, 02:12 PM