Do not post anything in AC forum!
2013-08-09, 09:22 AM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum!
To address your complaints I'll go paragraph by paragraph through your post. Sorry for the super long post.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: I'd like to make everything clear, as this thread is full of shit lies and such.
I cannot verify the truth of this thread so I can't argue here, but this seems to be a very provocative thing to start a post with.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: First, i don't hate the ACR community. I'm fine with people modding. Somtimes they're doing shit, sometimes they're bringing interesting things.
This seems like a good place. I think modding is something that both our communities have in common that we can both try to help the other with. If we don't have an answer I'd appreciate it if people could ask over on your forum and we'd be happy to reciprocate if you cannot answer a question.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: I don't hate you, victor. However, you can't blame people because they were disrespectful to you.
This seems to be something between you and victor.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: You violated licenses - you just admitted it. You didn't get any complaint ? Can't you ear ours ? You're ignoring it and it's a big lack of respect.
Quote:From what I know is that you guys are saying that we broke your license by re-licensing our code under the GPL. We believe that the clause for not re-licensing the code only applied to cube. Victor may have emailed the cube author for clarification. If he clarifies that it also applies to you we will then have to work to fix it with both you and him.
[quote='w00p|Lucas' pid='4634' dateline='1376062353']
Unfortunately, the only times i heard of you are :
- when a player called "victor" was crashing servers
- when someone tried to connect to my FTP with random passwords ... after some investigation it seems it came from your area, victor...
This sounds like personal problems with victor. I haven't seem him do anything like this nor has he mentioned it so again I can't go one way or another.
[quote='w00p|Lucas' pid='4634' dateline='1376062353']
Regarding your thread, {ke}xdEpicZombie. Well i didn't answer the first time because i thought you were planning to make cheats.
What could he have done to make it seem less like he was making cheats? Might you have asked what the purpose was instead of just assuming he was planning on making cheats?
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: Now i'm discovering your posts here and... Well it's unacceptable.
I won't go into "your" debate, your posts about our fight against cheating, and what we're doing for this game is a big piece of bullshit. It's wrong, and i guess you're just raging, so i won't develop further.
I mostly agree here. Unfortunately a lot of posts in this thread have been unacceptable me or Victor should have probably done more.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: However, you threatened to "hack" us and that is really somethiing i can't tolerate.
I have no argument here as I said before hacking someone should not be something that is discussed.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: We have been working a lot on new content, the auto download system, and therefore we had to rework akimbo from scratch. I find it weird that a "modder" like you hates so much such a project.
I'm glad to see you are still working on the game. I was under the impression for a while that the development was dead. I'll be interested to see what comes of it.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: Also, you should pay Cleaner some respect. It's a miracle he is working so much for our game despite its health.
You should always try to respect people unless you have an extremely good reason for not doing so
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: If your ACR community is willing to cooperate, please give us {ke}xdEpicZombie's IP address. I have no other way to fetch it now.
This is not something I would ever be willing to do. I do not thing member's IPs should be released to others.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: If you do that, and if you consider respecting the licenses - are we asking you too much ? - then many people of AC's community may change there mind about you. I personally don't care about you. But the hate is also on your side, and you know that the ball is in your court. It's up to you.
The IP thing is asking a little much but as I said above we are trying to resolve any possible license issues. All licensed content in the game is being redone though it may take a while to remove any conflicts there and make the game a little more differentiated. If there is something more we should be doing I would be glad to hear it.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: PS: for example, why did not you warn me or Cleaner that someone was planning to attack us victor?
We did not think he was serious about his threat. At least I did not. We probably should have told you anyways though. Sorry.
(2013-08-09, 08:32 AM)w00p|Lucas Wrote: PS2: no. There is no place dedicated to ACR bashing on our forums. Actually, we rarely mention ACR; most people don't care.
I see no problem with this. For the most part our communities should be separate there should be no bashing area. If a member wants to be in both communities though he should be able to as long as he follows the rules of each forum. Things like asking for help should also be allowed on either forum in my opinion.
Do you have any complaints about the above? We are trying to civilly resolve the problem and these seem like they might be good first steps.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-04-13, 07:54 AM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-04-13, 09:52 AM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-04-13, 01:25 PM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-04-30, 03:21 PM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-05-03, 12:50 PM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-08-04, 08:57 PM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-08-05, 09:23 AM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by ruler501 - 2013-08-09, 09:22 AM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-08-09, 01:08 PM
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum! - by Victor - 2013-08-09, 02:41 PM