Master Server Not Replying
2011-12-08, 09:04 PM
Master Server Problems
Hey guys,
My friend just got me back into fps with this game. But when i try searching for servers "Master Server not replying" is the error i get.
I can manually join servers however and i was just wondering if someone knew what my problem is and/or could list the ips of servers people are usually playing on so i can manually join them.
Many Thanks Hayden.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-12-09, 01:54 PM
RE: Master Server Problems
The master-server could have been down during that time.
Please try again.

The master-server is at http://ms.acr.victorz.ca/

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-12-12, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-12-12, 04:07 PM by Victor.)
My friends has been able to connect to the master server when I've been trying to get on.

EDIT: do not quote posts in front of you.
2011-12-12, 02:34 PM
just go on the ak 24/7 clan server xD
2011-12-12, 04:07 PM
Wait till 2.3.2, then you can always use "/connect play.acreloaded.tk"

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-12-15, 01:46 PM
When is 2.3.2 coming out?
2011-12-15, 04:53 PM
next year LOL
2012-07-18, 05:57 AM
Master Server Not Replying
Whenever I try to connect to a server it shows me the progress bar then when the server list comes up, nothing shows up and in the top left corner it says "master server is not replying". I also downloaded Assaultcube Reloaded Master server from Sourceforge but I don't know how to install it Sad.
2012-07-18, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-18, 11:13 AM by Victor.)
RE: Master Server Not Replying
SourceForge Project Web seems to be overloaded sometimes. If the problem occurs too much, use my fix.

Here is the server list:
http://ms.acr.victorz.ca/cube

Copy and paste (view source) into [home]/config/servers.cfg

I'll sticky this, since it's important for when the MS is slow. However, we don't have any servers yet, so it's still useless. Nightmare runs a server on weekends, so come back on those days.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-07-18, 04:41 PM
RE: Master Server Not Replying
When I try to save the edit to the servers.cfg it says access denied.