Third Person
2012-08-08, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-08-08, 10:20 AM by Victor.)
Third Person
Have you ever wondered what ACR would be like if it were not an FPS?

This is what it would be like as a third person shooter.

[Image: HKoJV.jpg]

[Image: XAi23.jpg]

It might provide some advantages, as shown above, so you will be indicated on the scoreboard as using 3rd person.

To use: type /thirdperson 10 and adjust the number for distance

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-08-09, 02:28 PM
RE: Third Person
How bout give the user the option to move the cam to the side.

I'm a Brony [Image: flutter_mouseover_right.gif] Deal with it.
2012-08-09, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-08-09, 03:09 PM by Victor.)
And make it more OP? Plus, the crosshair won't work right (point to the right place) if you do that.

I might decrease the maximum thirdperson, or else it'll be too effective.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-08-12, 08:26 AM
It's cool, but it should be a gamemode and
not in the settings.
2012-08-12, 08:52 AM
It's an idea from Red Eclipse. In their version, you press F9 and it toggles third person.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-08-12, 05:02 PM
im in the second photo Tongue (fire spiderman is me in that one)
2012-08-12, 05:16 PM
We know... lol

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-08-13, 08:29 PM
(2012-08-09, 03:08 PM)Victor Wrote: And make it more OP? Plus, the crosshair won't work right (point to the right place) if you do that.

I might decrease the maximum thirdperson, or else it'll be too effective.
Maybe you shouldn't add it because technically it's "cheating" since it gives the player an advantage over others. Unless everyone will have 3rd Person activated.

In The End, We Will Not Remember The Words of Our Enemies, But The Silence of Our Friends. -MLK Jr.
2012-08-14, 09:37 AM
The scoreboard indicates if a player uses thirdperson, so everyone can enable thirdperson if he wants. In this sense, it is not cheating.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-10-05, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-10-05, 07:21 AM by {KE}bluwarguy.)
are you working on fixing the transparency of the player and aiming?

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]