I can not run ACED
2011-09-13, 06:49 PM
I can not run ACED
Hey guys how are u?

i download ACED but i have this problem when i try to run the client.bat

fatal error

& i don't know what that hell thats means...

if one of you guys know how can i run the client.bat, & show me how thats works i would appreciate it.

by the way im using:
Windows 7 ultimate 32 bits
pentium dual-core 2.60 ghz
memory 1 gb[/align]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-09-13, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-09-13, 09:18 PM by pwned.)
RE: I can not run ACED
im not the tech here but i gotta say this computer (laptop right?) has just met the minimum requirement to run Win 7 Ultimate 32bit.

if you want to run some other games w/o lag, you gotta upgrade the ram to bit higher.

back to the problem, try run as admin.
wait, did you have the original AssaultCube installed??
2011-09-14, 11:50 AM
yes i have the original AC installed...
but i dont understand how can i run the AC Especial Edition...
i have 1 gb in memory ram thats ok for a game like AC, i mean does not requires so much for running the game, right?
i tried to run on my laptop & the PC too & same error happen...
look overe there:
http://assaultcuber.codeplex.com/documentation
the system requierements it is fine for my pc & my laptop too
yes, i tried to run as ADMIN & nothing happen...
there is another thing on the page:
**If you are using Windows and require the source code, download the source package!**
the source code it is really necesary for running the game? or is just optional?
if the answer is yes, tell me if i need compile the game using some editor or is just for development...
i tried change the client.bat file data from original AC & same thing happen
well i think is all for today
guys tell me how can i fix this problem!
how i can run the game?
2011-09-14, 02:58 PM
This game is now called AssaultCube Reloaded. Make sure you have the latest version.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-09-14, 05:44 PM
i'm sure about that... Confused
i download it from here:
http://assaultcuber.codeplex.com/releases/view/73349
& show me the next error:

fatal error

[Image: sinttuloicl.png]

& i don't know why, please help!
what i have to do for run the game?

2011-09-14, 05:54 PM
I don't know why that happens Sad

The debug info is completely missing...

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-09-14, 06:36 PM
so there is nothing to do for help me?

the debug info? where is?
i need compile the game?
2011-09-14, 10:31 PM
if you have probelem runing the original AC (assaultcube.bat), then you have to go to AC forum to let them solve the problem.
2011-09-14, 11:16 PM
what? no, no... Confused
I don't have any problem to run the original assaultcube, all the things i said, are about trying to run Assaultcube Reloaded, i modified the file data (client.bat) from ac reloaded adding the data from the assaultcube.bat file, as a trying to run the AC Reloaded, but does not work, i tried to run as admin & nothing, i tried to run with compatibility mode & nothing, i remind you guys i was always talking about AssaultCube Reloaded & the problems what i have with the game trying to run it, now i do not interested so much in the original AC, the video from youtube where you shows the game (AssaultCube Reloaded) is awesome, that was my first clue about this new version is better than others... i just wanna play it, just that nothing else.
2011-09-15, 06:14 PM
I don't know how to solve your issue. One of my friends had a similar issue, but I couldn't solve it.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: