logo ┌─[✗]─[[email protected]]─[~] └──╼ $./Pwn3d.sh Dear Admin/s, Greetings from ./Payload.sh [ Homepage: https://Payload.sh/ ] Your database has been dumped we have all '_users' in a .sql* Proof:'1','Victor','fd60ce6b028082526ca18e9a05f5af32','XYNd3d3h','Wow8TYxNI7D7tEnR3GQZrnTdb5snhus1LSKtsTglBbDV71VAu7','[email protected]' Anyways not going to lie, things ain't preety for you. Next time keep your shit up to date & maybe take some time to patch your server. exit
Thread Rating:
i may quit
2013-06-23, 05:06 PM,
i may quit
hey guys, ive been too inactive for too long and everyone seems to happy with xd's ports and i feel left in his dust :L so props too him, im running out of stuff to do and people seem to have taken over the real eclipse, i was looking forward to getting a list of stuff but it never came and i just stopped, i dont know why i just did, i havent modelled anything and i feel that im not making much of a difference, so cheers for the praise i got and the experience aswell, look at my ak/ barret model... utter pish, compared to my m16, you guys helped me up my game and i thank you all, especially DSO you gun nut Wink always there when i mat a technical cock up haha. cheers guys, i havent decided yet but im pretty close to it, yet again thanks Smile great community weve got here now Smile

[Image: 521dba91454f1.jpg]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-06-23, 05:28 PM,
RE: i may quit
We use your hands and M82 model. If xdEpicZombie based the models on another game, he should state it.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-06-23, 06:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-23, 06:54 PM by DeltaStrikeOp.)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT BUT BUT, who'll deliver the Mk 12 SPR and the DTA SRS???? T>T It was a pleasure working with you sir.

btw, why didnt we replace the original "M16A3" (technically it was a M4A1) with Padge1's M16A3? It had a smexy tan/black finish

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-06-23, 08:14 PM,
The M21 will also give you a PSG model, and the Intervention will give you an AWP model. At least there are less copyright issues if I do that.

It would be better if xdEpicZombie would just make M21 and Intervention models though.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-06-23, 10:07 PM,
Stay, just as a player pls!!!

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-06-24, 03:24 AM,
this is the thing, i dont mean any harm against xd he still does good work getting things ingame and all, but if he is making ports (which there is nothing wrong with in my book!!! not starting a flame here and i mean no offence) i take ages to come back with things cause i make them from scratch, you wont find another m16 like mine cause it has only been released on this forum, i spent ages learning next gen modelling for real eclipse, meaning i can get roughly source engine quality models into it because it supports all that stuff. dont use those hands for real eclipse, i had another set which are far better detail i just never got reason to finish them (and more so my own work, i know that seems hypocritical right now but at the time i had little experience at hands models and based almost every loop and face fairly close to the css hands, i also mapped the faces to a css texture, hence you guys can actually change the hands look if you find another css skin thats a jpg and replace the original tan one, shoot me down for that if you will, serious learners mistake). if you give me a list of weapons needing modeled for real eclipse it will give me something to do rather than twiddling my thumbs. also if xd is porting, there can be continuity issues if you get me also need to be careful with credit and all that shit that i hate so i just stick to taking weeks to finish something.

[Image: 521dba91454f1.jpg]
2013-06-24, 03:26 AM,
Hey dude,You quit ima kick your ass,You aint going nowhere.I still need Your advices and help at some point.WTF happened to you,You drunk or something,dude really dont leave.Look at ACR community,its already so small and now you want to leave.No way dude!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2013-06-24, 04:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-24, 04:18 AM by asmanel.)
If I correctly understand you (and I'm sure of it), you quit because you can't do more for ACR. If it is the case, you forget we need :

* two healing gun models (world side and hud side);
* a world side RPG model;
* a world side sword model;
* new playermodels;

and more mapmodels will be welcomed...

P.S. : when I started this post, the last post of this thread was the post #5, writed by Nightmare.

2013-06-24, 06:12 AM,
Please don't quit - would definitely a loss for the game I think.
If you have nothing to do: As noone else seems to do that I am planning to play around a bit at real eclipse. If you are able to port our current weapons to md5 and add some details/textures just go! If you still want to quit (what I don't hope): Would be possible to make some of the original model files aviable for learning purposes? I've been trying to make some own for a while but I fear did not really get it Sad

The C Programming Language: combines the flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language.
2013-06-24, 06:36 AM,
@Padge1
I would probably focus to making my own models too but my uvmaps are so shit,If You could teach me that(look at Your M16 texture maps,awesome) then I might not port that much.I have plenty ideas right now(I am making my own barrett model) and I would love to release some cool shit for Real Eclipse.Again,please dont quit!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »